STOLEN SHAKESPEARE GUILD
CLASSICAL THEATER COMPANY
Billy's Globe House
SSG CHILDREN'S THEATRE
Click On Date You Want to attend
SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DOUBTS
INDIVIDUAL TICKET FOR SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DOUBTS:
To order tickets by phone please call Theatre Mania at 1-866-811-4111
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PERFORMANCE VENUE: All SSG productions are performed at The Fort Worth Community Arts Center in the Sander's Theater, located at 1300 Gendy St. Fort Worth, TX 76107.
TICKET POLICY: All tickets sold online or by phone are through Theatre Mania. They accept all major credit cards. There is a transaction fee per ticket when buying by phone or online. Once tickets are purchased there are no refunds so please make sure you can come to the show before you buy your tickets. Only if a performance is cancelled will there be a refund or exchange. The SSG will not assist you in re-selling your tickets but if you wish to give them to someone else just send us an e-mail at email@example.com. If giving them to someone else they are only good for the performance you purchased and cannot be transferred to another performance. Many of our shows sell out so we highly recommend you purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets may be purchased online and by phone up to two hours before curtain.
SEATING POLICY: All reservations must arrive before show time. There is no late seating after the performance begins. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES IF YOU ARRIVE LATE AND WE CANNOT SEAT YOU. The Box Office is open one hour before show time. The house opens 30 minutes before show time. All tickets must be picked up 5 minutes before show time. The Sanders Theater has a limited number of handicap accessible seats. If you require special seating or have special needs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All seats are open seating except for handicap seating.
FREE PARKING LOCATIONS
- Handicap parking is at the front of the Arts Center on Gendy St. (Highly recommended that you check with the Arts Center to see if there are other events going on that day. If so you may want to arrive very early to get these spot.
- UNT parking is free after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends.
- For free parking there is a Medical center that is a block away down Montgomery street. The parking is free after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends it is free all day.
- Parking spots on the side of the Arts Center are available after 6:00 p.m. and the weekends. You will be towed if you park there during business hours Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm.
- Off of Montgomery St. there are many side streets that you can park on.
- Some museums may allow parking after hours. You Should call and check with the museum you want to park at to see what their after-hours parking policy is as they do have tow signs.
Word of advice: If using the free parking you may want to arrive early to get those spots and in some cases have time to walk to the theater.
PAY PARKING LOCATIONS
Pay parking is located across the street from the Arts Center in the northwest corner of the Will Rogers Coliseum parking lot and next door to the Arts Center is a parking garage.
The SSG does not receive any money for parking. The city of Fort Worth does not allow us to validate parking. All staff, actors, and volunteers have to pay or use the free parking locations the same as patrons. The SSG is not responsible if your car gets damaged or towed at the pay or free locations.
The Camp will be held at the Fort Worth Community Arts Center, 1300 Gendy St. Fort Worth, TX 76107.
This camp must have at least 10 students to make.
The dead line to sign up is June 1st, 2018
Stolen Shakespeare Guild
|Click here to sign up to our e-mail list.|