Stolen Shakespeare Guild Auditions
Emma by Jane Austen and adapted by Jon Jory
Directed by LibbyHawkins
Performed at Arts Fort Worth / the Fort WorthCommunity Arts Center in the Sanders Theater.
Production Dates: December 1 – December 17, 2023
Audition Location: First Christian Church,Irving South - 114 West Grauwyler Rd. Irving, TX 75061.
- Auditions will be on Saturday, September 23rd starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Please email us at email@example.com to make your audition appointment. In the initial e-mail send us 1) list your conflicts for October25th – December 17, 2023. We ask for this because we don’t want to waste your time auditioning if you are unable to come to rehearsals/shows..
2) Your contact information
- BRING A COPY OF YOUR HEADSHOT AND RESUME TO THE AUDITION
- Callbacks are TBA.
- If you wish you may join the SSG Auditions Facebook group. In the group we post sides, updates on the audition, and let you know when all parts have been cast.
- Participation in the strike is required to be in the shows and receive stipends.
- Rehearsals will be in Irving and will move to the Sanders Theater in Fort Worth the week of the production.
- If you are unable to attend the audition date, a video audition is a possible alternative, though attending the live audition is strongly recommended.
Non-Equity Actors Compensation:
1) We will provide a stipend of $100.00
2) SSG actor ensemble members will receive a $50.00 bonus. (To become an ensemble member, you will have to have been in at least 10 SSG shows as an actor, actress, or performer.)
3) You will receive 2 comps for the openingweekend of the show.
4) You receive an actor’s pass which you may useonly for yourself to see our future shows on opening weekends for one year.
We are not able to provide equity contractscurrently.
ALL ROLES AREAVAILABLE
Ensemble: Party Guests,Butlers and Maids, and Robert Martin
Matchmaker Emma Woodhousehas just moved on to her newest “project” - a sweet, but modest girl namedHarriet Smith. Having played matchmaker for her governess, vivacious Emma isdetermined to find Harriet an impressive suitor in spite of her lacking socialstanding. But as Emma becomes entangled in the romantic lives of her friendsand acquaintances, she unwittingly falls in love with the least likely ofbachelors in this lighthearted take of gossip, matrimony, and misunderstanding.
December1, 2023 @ 8:00 P.M. Friday
December2, 2023 @ 2:00 P.M. Saturday
December2, 2023 @ 8:00 P.M. Saturday
December 8, 2023@ 8:00 P.M. Friday
December 9, 2023@ 2:00 P.M. Saturday
December 9, 2023@ 8:00 P.M. Saturday
December 10, 2023@ 2:00 P.M. Sunday
December 14, 2023 @ 7:30P.M. Thursday
December 15, 2023@ 8:00 P.M. Friday
December 16, 2023@ 2:00 P.M. Saturday
December 16, 2023@ 8:00 P.M. Saturday
December 17, 2023@ 2:00 P.M. Sunday